We have been delivering Winter Maintenance Training since 2010 for both operators and supervisors. We are accredited by City & Guilds and use the NEREO winter card scheme. Below are some of the units we offer:
- Unit 680 Winter Service Operations Health And Safety - (To be completed first).
- Unit 611 Prepare And Operate Winter Service Vehicles and Equipment up to 3500kg incuding agricultural tractors and trailers.
- Unit 612 Prepare And Operate Winter Service Vehicles And Equipment From 3500kg- 7500kg Medium Vehicles.
- Unit 613 Prepare And Operate Winter Service Vehicles And Equipment Over 7500kg LGV.
- Unit 615 Prepare And Operate Highways Agency Dedicated Winter Service Vehicles. (Roma Quip & Schmidt).
- Unit 622 Prepare and operate winter service vehicles and equipment up to 3500kg including agricultural tractors - Off Highway*.
- Unit 623 Prepare and operate winter service vehicles and equipment from 3500kg - 7500kg Medium Vehicles - Off Highway*.
- Unit 624 Prepare and operate winter service vehicles and equipment over 7500kg LGV - Off Highway*.
*These off highways units are for work in parks, airports, military bases or other private land.
- Unit 621 Winter Service Operations Supervision & Monitoring - This is a unit that has been developed to ensure that supervisors of winter services are fully assesed against health and safety operations that relate to the successful delivery of winter service operations and is available for those involved in decision making, supervision and the monitoring of winter services..
- NPORS Telescopic Handler Bucket only for winter maintenance purpose only available for novices and experienced operators.