The personal data you supply to NPC Training will be processed using the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR includes the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
- Candidate personal information such as name, address, email, contact numbers, date of birth and national insurance numbers.
- CCTV footage whilst carrying out CPCS Theory Tests where applicable
- Photographs and videos to gather work-based evidence when delivering NVQ’s
- Photographs to be inserted on Accreditation Cards following training and testing
- Unique Learner Numbers (ULN) to identify any previous training held and allocate your current qualifications to your record.
This data is required to enable NPC Training to register and accredit candidates for their qualifications and tests with our 3rd Party Awarding Bodies with whom we have agreements with.
Some of this Data may have been collected via your Employer on your behalf. NPC Training will have a Record of Consent for this collection.
If consent for NPC training to use your personal data is withdrawn this will result in your training, testing or qualifications not going ahead.
The length of time personal data is retained by NPC Training is dependent on the individual Awarding Body rules:
- NPC Training - 5 years
- CSkills Awards - NOCN - 3 years
- City & Guilds - 3 years
- CITB-CPCS - 6 years
Once records / files no longer need to be retained / stored documents will be disposed of safely and securely.
NPC Training take any complaints about the collection and storage of personal data seriously, if you think that our use of personal data is unfair, misleading or inappropriate you can raise this with ourselves in the first instance, or alternately you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners office (ICO).
- Raise or report a concern, https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ - call 0303 121 1113
- Or write to the ICO at:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliff House,
Cheshire. SK9 5AF
At no time will your personal information be passed to any organisations for marketing or sales purposes.
NPC TRAINING LTD
Park Farm, Dunsdale, Guisborough. TS14 6RQ
Data Protection Officer / Data Controller – Joanne Connelly.
Contact No: 01642 490261